● The absolute end to the doctrine of Corporate Personhood.
A corporation is not a person. It does not have inalienable
rights such as We the People. All Supreme Court decisions such as Citizens
United are null and void.
● The Patriot Act, Homeland
Security, the NDAA and any and all other legislation, acts, fiats,
orders, memoranda, treaties, contracts, etc. that may have the force
of law to any degree and which infringe in any way, manner, shape or
form on any of We the People’s inalienable rights shall be stripped
of all infringements without exception. We the People's inalienable
rights are indeed inalienable.
● Any debts assumed by the federal government in any guise
that have essentially been hidden from We the People are no longer
valid and not recognized. Any verbal or written agreements,
constitutional or otherwise, obligating the U.S. Government to make
reparations to Great Britain, England, The Crown or any related
entity for any of the early wars or
conflicts between the two nations are null and void.
● The United States is a nation of
● We the People, individually, are free to be whoever and whatever
● We are free to
do whatever we want to do.
● We are not free to infringe upon or interfere with the rights of
● Common Law is the law of the land
superseding any other body of law.
● We the People are the true sovereign and Our sovereignty is
● The States are sovereign and the Federal Government is sovereign
as well, in that order.
● We the People now have the final say with regard to the
constitutionality of any law.
● We the People are the final check and balance.
● The United States is not a religious state.
● No law shall respect or disrespect any religion or the adherents
● No religion or adherent thereto may disrepect any law.
High human values, as manifest in
the higher morality and ethics professed by the great Western
religions and Eastern beliefs, is what all individuals
and groups ought to aspire to. Their proscriptions and concepts as
regards Man to Man relationships are similar and transcend